Enrichment at Westminster UTC
Sir Simon Milton Westminster UTC’s enrichment enables the students to use and grow their passion for STEM and other curricular activities. The UTC holds enrichment activities that allow students to gain extra qualifications and experience with clubs such as Employment and Careers Club or Multi-Sports Club. Sir Simon Milton Westminster UTC provides a wide variety of clubs to help students enjoy all aspects of their life at the UTC.
Giving students a sense of accomplishment
Our enrichment activities give students a sense of accomplishment and fulfilment whether it is through volunteering to help others or earning an extra GCSE. The UTC is in the centre of a thriving city with many opportunities that will help our students achieve excellence.
- You can earn extra GCSE’s to get higher UCAS points.
- Help the community by volunteering.
- Excel in physical education with sports-oriented clubs such as running or basketball.
- Learn an extra language or dive deep into media and blogging club.
- Learn to be a technology wizard by taking part in activities ran by the computer science club or engineering.
- Form a debating society such as The Model United Nations with visits to The Houses of Parliament; learn about diplomacy, international relations, and the United Nations that could lead to you being a delegate in a Model UN conference.
- Visiting specialists from the University of Westminster and the Employer Alliance partner companies contribute to the enrichment of pupils’ studies through guest presentations and talks.